This Practical Guide of the designer's profession outlines codes of practice for designers.
In publishing this illustrated reference book VIA hopes to provide young creators with a tool that will assist them in their professional life:
- by describing what it is to work as a designer & choose a tax status
- by defining different aspects of commissions & interventions: the scope of the trade
- by outlining the rudiments of intellectual & industrial property & the ways in which they are defined under contract
- by providing a list of useful addresses &
- by supplying a glossary of trade terms.