- Putting the end-user at the centre of our thought
- Calling in consultants who have a global vision of design that brings together style, ergonomics and technique, with an eye to optimizing the design process
- Valorizing products by matching style and functions
- Providing our clients with link-ups between engineering offices and styling agencies
OUR TYPES OF INTERVENTION
- Assistance to clients & architects
- Auditing, consulting, support
- Accompaniment for styling & technique
- Proposing & exploring concepts, managing creativity
- Defining visual identity
- Building up our clients’ ‘design approach’, managing creativity in its industrial application
If you would like a brochure detailing our activities, please contact us.
SOME REFERENCES & PROJETS
PSA – Peugeot Citroën : External detailing of Genepac battery (2005)
· Study & creation of external detailing of battery : Design, coordination & follow-up of execution
· Researching communication concepts. Elaboration of story board for execution of virtual animation, 3D rendering
IN-SNEC (Groupe ZODIAC) : concept product for ITC fair (USA) (2005)
· Analysis of function
· Identification of values & priority communication axes
· Definition of mode of presentation to suit these values
· Definition of styling, ergonomics & mechanics of concept
· Follow-up of execution of chosen concept product, & of presentation support
DBV Technologies : Diallertest kit for detecting allergies induced by milk in babies (2004)
· Animation of creativity, Definition of ready-to-use kit concept
· Design of apparatus, follow-up of industrialization,
· Definition of product identity (name, packaging & visual identity),
· Definition of graphic identity for DBV Technologies, definition of communication supports (brochures, website, stand).
This product got a special commendation in the ANVAR l’Observeur du Design 2005 awards organized by the APCI (Agence de Promotion de la Création Industrielle)
Air Liquide : Upgrade of range of products (2004)
· Definition & illustration of innovations to be launched on the market in the short term,
· Identification of potential of each innovation,
Design of 4 prototypes & follow-up of model-making.
Baxter : Concept design of new product (2004)
· Definition & illustration of functional, ergonomic & formal innovations of medical product.
PSA – Peugeot Citroën : 807 Grand Tourisme (Geneva show 2003)
· Study & development of interior layout of 807 GT touring car: layout concept –services – Design
· Coordination of project & follow-up of model-making for vehicle
Serras : Lamp & satellite radio (2002-2003)
· Research into styling, integration of technical & ergonomic constraints.
· Development of industrial solutions (objective : 100.000 units/year). Design of injectable parts. Technical Integration.
· Cooperation with electronics development team for radio (4 persons).
· Development of company chart (logo, website, brochure, visiting card…)
PSA - Peugeot Citroën : C8 Wi-Fi demonstration vehicle (Frankfurt show 2003)
· Study & development of physical integration of Wi-Fi innovation in vehicle : layout concept –technical concept – Design
· Coordinating between different players & follow-up of model-making of vehicle
Integration of innovation in C-Air Lounge concept car